[ Direct download link (PC) ]
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 Free Download Repacklab
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 free download is a skateboarding video game and the third installment in the Tony Hawk’s series. It was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision under the Activision O2 label in 2001 for the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Game Boy Color and GameCube. The game was unusual for having advertising in the form of billboards; while the previous games in the series featured advertising, non-skating brands can be seen for the first time. Repacklab.com sexy games
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 saw the introduction of the revert, a trick that enabled vert combos to be tied together with a manual, by tapping a button when landing in a quarterpipe; it allows for much longer combos than in the previous two games, where landing in a quarterpipe would finish a combo. It also added hidden combos. These were variations on standard tricks that could be performed as grab, flip, lip, or grind tricks. For example, double-tapping the kickflip button would make the character perform a double kickflip.
the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater games put you on a skateboard and in a level with goals to accomplish. As you accomplish these goals, which range from simple score targets to more difficult skateboard trickery of the “how the heck am I supposed to get all the way up there” variety, more levels are opened up. The game isn’t exactly the most accurate simulation of skateboarding in the world, as it has some pretty outrageous physics and lets you get away with things that make Tony Hawk’s much lauded 900-degree spin look commonplace by comparison. Empyrion Galactic Survival
As the series has progressed, it has gotten more and more combo-friendly, conceivably allowing you to continually do one string of tricks around the entire level, lasting the entire length of your two-minute run. In addition to all the new trick enhancements, the game’s levels have improved. Some of the levels are based on actual locations, like Skater Island, an indoor skate park in Rhode Island, which serves as the game’s second competition level. Most of the levels are rather large and significantly more interactive. The most dramatic example is in the Los Angeles level.
The game features thirteen professional skateboarders, along with several unlockable original characters, depending on the version Furthermore, the game features Darth Maul, Doom Guy and Wolverine via licensing deals, as well as extreme sports athletes Shaun Palmer and Kelly Slater. Additionally, the Japanese and other Asian versions featured the three Japanese pro skaters. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
- Graffiti: “Tag” an obstacle or area by pulling off a trick. Steal others’ areas by pulling a superior trick. Everyone has his/her own color.
- Trick Attack: Skate with other players simultaneously for a set time. The one with the most trick points wins.
- Slap!: Run into other players. The faster player stays upright and earns one point. The player with the most Slap! points wins.
- King of the Hill: Find the crown hidden on the level and wear it as long as possible. While you’re wearing it, you’ll skate slower, so other players will have a chance to slap the crown off you. First player to wear the crown the preset amount of time wins.
- Free Skate: Skate with other people. No winners, no losers.
- Control the Zone: Two teams fight for control of the same area. Control the zone by holding the key. Drop the key and the other team might pick it up and gain control.
- Keep Away: Find the ball and skate with it. Doing tricks while holding the ball earns mad trick points. If you fall or get hit, then you drop the ball. If someone else gets it, they build points.
- Capture the Flag: Well, you know what capture the flag is.
The console versions of Hawk look great…for consoles. As a PC title, the graphics are hit or miss. The models and animations are terrific and very natural looking. The developers did a great job capturing the physicality of skating, and it shows as much as ever on the PC. Some of the screenshots I took display very tweaked body positions, and they all look very realistic, even the blood strokes after a rough collision. The draw distance is similarly impressive. Take a look at the Rio Competition shots and you’ll notice very nice small houses in the hills behind the arena. Ridge Racer Unbounded
They might look somewhat flat, but they are crisp and clear. And this is pretty much the case with the deep backgrounds on any level. The interface, while hardly a graphical achievement, is a skate shop and is slick stuff. Menu navigation is pleasant and intuitive. And thanks to the design choices, it’s as fun to use as a menu system can be. The online play supports up to eight skaters at a time, which makes it pretty hectic. However, this craziness gets old after a while. The beauty of the game lies in the career mode, and even after facing off against a formidable player. DOOM
Add-ons (DLC): Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
|All Updates Included||–||–||–||–|
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
CPU: 500 MHz
RAM (memory): 64 Mb
HDD: 700 Mb free space
Videocard: 8 Mb memory
[ Direct download link (PC) ]